• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

headlight protection

gwb72tii

I've been using this stuff for about 10 years on my M3 with euro glass lenses. This has included winter driving, dirt, sand grit, stones.

Nice and clear still.

I am using this on my '74 tii Bosch headlights and foglights for the past coupe of years.... Just get a generic kit and cut to size.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

George, I know youre old and feeble but have your lovely young bride have another look at those Cibies. theres 4mil laminex already applied.

well i'm getting old obviously

that stuff is hard to see

Its actually because it was applied by a professional

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

gwb, is that your bimmer in the Griot's catalog?

Tim.

Not the same 02. The one in the Griots' catalogs has a custom-mix paint job (tangerine??), fiberglass bumpers and black-out trim. IIRC, it is owned by the son of an employee (I traded e-mails with Griots' a while back asking about it).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

gwb, is that your bimmer in the Griot's catalog?

Tim.

Not the same 02. The one in the Griots' catalogs has a custom-mix paint job (tangerine??), fiberglass bumpers and black-out trim. IIRC, it is owned by the son of an employee (I traded e-mails with Griots' a while back asking about it).

actually it depends on which catalog you're referring to

when my son greg (benetton) worked at griots, they in fact used my tii for the front cover on one of the many catalogs they have issued

the catalog cover is a pic of the rear left quarter/trunk lid with griots products perched on the trunk lid

if you're referring to the big bumper '02 inside the catalog, it belongs to richard griot's son, and its a lambo orange color

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

I remember your car was in a prior Griot's catalog and didn't think it was the one in the catalog I received this week but had the itch to inquire. I haven't bought any products from those fellas in years, probably going back to when they had 1/43 scale diecast models., have a Colorado 1600-2 diecast from Griot's.

Tim.