• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

paintscratch.com

bmcallister

Has anybody used this before.

I just got done helping a guy I know put an engine back in his '78 VW Bus. It's a gorgeous Westphalia with 52K original miles - so he's pretty picky. He swears by the accuracy of the color match to his bus. Having looked at some of the areas he used it on I have to say it looks like a perfect match.

Just curious if anybody has tried them.

I just ordered a spray can and 1 oz. bottle of touch up to match 1974 BMW 2002 Inka.

Bryan

Current: '74 tii; '05 Audi S4; '10 Triumph Scrambler; '07 Mini Cooper S convertible

Former: '11 Infiniti G37s; '10 370Z; '85 911 coupe; '01 Audi S4; '84 VW GTI; '70 VW Karmann Ghia convertible; '76 Datsun Z

Excellent! I'm eager to get my paint then.

This is just what I need to undo the many shades of gray "splatter paint" that one of the several POs did to my trunk. I have some engine compartment plans as well.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan

Current: '74 tii; '05 Audi S4; '10 Triumph Scrambler; '07 Mini Cooper S convertible

Former: '11 Infiniti G37s; '10 370Z; '85 911 coupe; '01 Audi S4; '84 VW GTI; '70 VW Karmann Ghia convertible; '76 Datsun Z