• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March 27 -- Capital Area Part Swap is ON!!

Great idea- I'm in Baltimore and interested. Please keep me posted. im02crazy@yahoo.com

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

Anybody looking for big stuff like body panels, seats, glass, etc.?

My hood is in bad shape, so I've been thinking about a new one. Same goes for the rear panel where the license plate is. Also could use some Marine Blue seats. I have some good condition black ones for sale/trade.

Email me with the button after my name.

BMWCCA #2762
72 2002/71 2002ti, 67 2000CS, 2x 72 3.0CS
86 635, 2x 05 330Ci ZHP, 
'11 Corvette Grand Sport

March is probably more realistic based on people's schedules and the darn weather.

We could also incorporate a fun run on my favorite loop.

We could also consider a stop in Clifton for some eats if people are interested in eating something other than burgers & dogs from the grill.

Favorite loop = A+++

I'd be interested to see what you've got stored up from your tii build. Maybe we could get Phil Zubaly to join us so we can drool over his 71/72tii.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I would welcome the opportunity to meet more of the area's 02 community and possibly go on a drive. While my car is currently inoperable, it should be back on the road in a month's time weather permitting.

I have some various parts such as seats, hood, trunk, etc.

Marc

I would welcome the opportunity to meet more of the area's 02 community and possibly go on a drive. While my car is currently inoperable, it should be back on the road in a month's time weather permitting.

I have some various parts such as seats, hood, trunk, etc.

Marc

At least you have some bottlecaps on your DD (LOL). I guess in the 02 community: Mi Casa - Su Casa. (i.e. Thanks to the Cuttie connection).

298a7076.jpg

You've got to get that Cobra finished.

Jim Gerock

Whoa! Can a GT join in on the fun?

Or are you afraid of being smoked by the Poor Man's Corvette?

The more the merrier!

A friend back in high school owned a white Opel GT. I loved the looks and the cool roll-over headlights, but it was mighty tight inside the cabin.

Jim Gerock

The more the merrier!

A friend back in high school owned a white Opel GT. I loved the looks and the cool roll-over headlights, but it was mighty tight inside the cabin.

It is made for a certain size person. . . You can be almost any height, so long as you are slim.

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

• 2 weeks later...

March is fast approaching boys. I propose that we meet the weekend of the 13th. That should give everyone an ample amount of time to clear their schedules, get rid of the wife, etc.

Sound good? Anyone?

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

I will be busy part of that Saturday, but may be able to do something either in the AM or on Sunday. My car is still up on stands, so if the weather isn't too bad, I can bring out the VW.

Jim Gerock

I was going to propose that we do this on Saturday the 27th. My wife and kids will be out of town for Spring Break which would allow me to host the group and not have to worry about how long things end up going. You guys will just need to be able to put up with my 3 labs.

Plus, I am pretty confident that we will receive some salt clearing rain between now and then,

Also....that will give the road crews some time to get those potholes repaired. We don't need anymore of us hitting those....right ClayW?