• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 sighting on Chasing Classic Cars

LarryE10E20

Hi all!

Just finished watching the latest episode of Chasing Classic Cars. Wayne Carini goes into a barn to pull out an old Panhard belonging to Luigi Chinetti Jr. Next to the Panhard there's a partial glimse of an Inka round taillight '02. Go Team!

Larry

'73 tii

'73 3.0 CS

'23 M2

Yeah, i caught the open hood over his shoulder. and said to my wife. Look, its on 02 hood back there! I dont know that she even looked up from her laptop, but at least she acknowledged it with a "yeah". I did see the car being restored in his shop - i think its made "cameos" in a couple episodes. There was also the episode where he went to one of the auctions - Amelia Island i think, that he actually stops to look at a sahara roundie. I think that was the car that was in Autoweek or Hemmings that sold for stupid money about a year ago.

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

Guest Anonymous

Wayne's interested in making money out of this, gobs of money ;-) No money to be made on a 2002, especially when your bread and butter is ferraris, maseratis, jags etc... I like the show, especially when he gets burned a little like on the early 911 (not that I am mean spirited, but I can relate more)... Good show !

Did you notice on the episode where he buys the early 1965 Porsche 911, the 911 he buys has the wrong badge script on the rear deck lid.

Norm

I saw that incorrect block lettering. But later in the show he changed the deck lid with the correct "script" Porsche badging. Funny how he made such a big deal of how esrly the car was built and looked at the date code on the wheels, but never discussed the incorrect badging.

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

I love Wheeler Dealers. Edd China is my hero. I do have to laugh because their budget is 3,000 pounds. And they always factor in cost of car and all the parts, but never mention the hours Edd spends on the restoration.

Craig

1972 2002 Sahara
2017 228i

2019 F 250

I like Bangladeshi Bangers!

There are NO shows of interest to me on Speed other than the rare chance that they show some road racing of some kind.

MONSTER TRUCK SHOWS ARE NOT MOTORSPORT

Leno has an 02 too.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades