• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging c.d. - BMW tool question - SOLD

Napes

Creighton; I bought several boxes of '02 "stuff" from a guy who no longer owned his tii. Among the items were 3 tools that I have no idea how to find out what they are for. Can you help, or direct me to help?

All 3 have a pkg label from CARTOOL, and say "Made in West Germany, HANS SCHUBERT" The P/Ns are: 13 5 050, 13 5 140, and 13 5 040. All are in original sealed plastic bags. If they are tii specific tools then maybe someone on this board could use them.

CARTOOL is now in Taiwan, and their website was not much help, although I sent them an email, but have not received any answer.

Thanks,

Bob Napier

PS: I've found a couple more tii tools, so as soon as I figure out what all I have I'll post something on the Parts For Sale board and will let you know on this post when I do so. These are all brand new, in sealed plastic bags, with original tags intact.

Bob,

Those are some of the standard tii tools. 040 is the linkage gauge, 050 is the 5mm hook for the pump and 140 is to hold the warmup regulator up.

If you are selling I would surely be intereted in the 040 as the one I have is home made.

KC

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

Creighton; I bought several boxes of '02 "stuff" from a guy who no longer owned his tii. Among the items were 3 tools that I have no idea how to find out what they are for. Can you help, or direct me to help?

All 3 have a pkg label from CARTOOL, and say "Made in West Germany, HANS SCHUBERT" The P/Ns are: 13 5 050, 13 5 140, and 13 5 040. All are in original sealed plastic bags. If they are tii specific tools then maybe someone on this board could use them.

CARTOOL is now in Taiwan, and their website was not much help, although I sent them an email, but have not received any answer.

Thanks,

Bob Napier

PS: I've found a couple more tii tools, so as soon as I figure out what all I have I'll post something on the Parts For Sale board and will let you know on this post when I do so. These are all brand new, in sealed plastic bags, with original tags intact.

Bob;

Send me an email if you are willing to get rid of them. I have 2 tii's that I can use the tools for.

BD

Bob, If you're willing to part with them I have many Tii's I work on and I only have home made tools.... Help a poor mechanic... :)

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20