• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My wife is so great....

jgerock

One night last week, my wife asked me if our (townhouse) garage was tall enough to install a lift!! I said no and then joked about the "disappearing" floor lifts advertised in the high-end auto mags.

She really puts up with my vehicle antics, random announcements and occasionally assists me in the garage. "For better or worse" certainly rings true.

post-8235-13667610882268_thumb.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Awwwww! She's sweet!

Go do something nice for her this weekend!

Cheers,

Ray

(does she have a sister? Oops, never mind! ;-) )

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Occasionally assists in the garage? Sounds like a slacker. Get her to do all the dirty work like preparing your car for the next Clean Car contest. Notice that my wife is doing the cleaning while I chat with Carl Nelson last year at Concorso. Priceless!

(Good thing she doesn't visit the FAQ)

post-9115-13667610885703_thumb.jpg

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

Occasionally assists in the garage? Sounds like a slacker. Get her to do all the dirty work like preparing your car for the next Clean Car contest. Notice that my wife is doing the cleaning while I chat with Carl Nelson last year at Concorso. Priceless!

(Good thing she doesn't visit the FAQ)

Chris,

She was still cleaning on Friday.....and you were nowhere to be seen. Look how she carefully folds the microfiber cloth to get in the crevices of the trunk mechanism. What a jewel. Our wives really do put up with a lot.

CIMG4544.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Ray: Sorry, no sister.

HBChris: (I know you're just kidding). My wife's certainly no slacker. On our first trip to San Diego, she patiently walked around while I visited with Carl Nelson in La Jolla. She even made room in our suitcase for a valve cover gasket and set of new plug wires. I wouldn't have my tii if it wasn't for her.

Randy: I recently took her to Ruth's Chris steakhouse for her b-day dinner. Clearly she is due for some more pampering.

C'mon guys - share your "wife is great" story AND KEEP IT AUTO-related.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

mine tolerates an entire shop in the backyard, a race trailer in the side yard, a truck in the front yard and a spare 2002 in the driveway. she won't do anything car related, but she never fails to pay the credit card bill!

sometimes she is happy when i takeoff for race weekends...hmmmm...

50yoa, married for 25.

2xM3