• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video of 3 2002's Driving In DC

Dutchie3719

Today Dudley (Dudonly) and I decided to take a drive down Beach Drive in Washington DC. A friend of mine had just purchased a Hero Motorsports Camera (Made By Go-Pro) so we stuck it on the car and took a nice set of video's. Along the way we picked up Jonathan (jgmgti) in his absolutely flawless ti.

Below are the video's we took, its about 30 min total. The first two we took from the underside of my front bumper. The final video was taken from the side of Dudley's car.

For those in DC, Dudley, Jonathan and I may be planning another drive in the near future. If you want to tag along, let me know

Also, If there are any angles you would like to see let me know.

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

any of you know who has the white 02 in the fairfax area? i know its really broad, but its beautiful and i saw it while on vacation visiting my aunt and uncle. it was always in the garage down the street. its what caused me to buy my own 2 months later! :D

Nice videos, looks like fun. I should really play with my Go Pro more often.

BTW... Stop signs? We don' need no stinkin' stop signs. :D

I've heard of people callin' them "California Rolls" but a few of those take the cake. :D

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Guys,

Nice shots and a lot of fun.We need to do this again before the DC roads turn to drek.

Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Scooter finished the drive without crashing into anything? Really?

Also, next time you take Scooter out, can you give those of us who live within walking distance of Beach Drive (like me) a heads up? That'll give me time to pull my vehicles off the street, hide the women and children, and baton down the hatches - and also give the deer in the neighborhood a head's up.

post-1769-13667610328616_thumb.jpg

Today Dudley (Dudonly) and I decided to take a drive down Beach Drive in Washington DC. A friend of mine had just purchased a Hero Motorsports Camera (Made By Go-Pro) so we stuck it on the car and took a nice set of video's. Along the way we picked up Jonathan (jgmgti) in his absolutely flawless ti.

Below are the video's we took, its about 30 min total. The first two we took from the underside of my front bumper. The final video was taken from the side of Dudley's car.

For those in DC, Dudley, Jonathan and I may be planning another drive in the near future. If you want to tag along, let me know

Also, If there are any angles you would like to see let me know.

Thank you for sharing...

What color (code) is the red car with the black over the wheel wells ???

On that same car, I noticed the beautiful stance it has. I especially like the last video shot from the rear right it shows the wheel wells "flared".

What was used to make the flare look so good ???

What are the suspension stats (wheel size springs shocks etc...)???

I love it !!!

Sorry for all the questions, but that is the set up I am looking for...

Time is the ruler of all...

Thank you for sharing...

What color (code) is the red car with the black over the wheel wells ???

On that same car, I noticed the beautiful stance it has. I especially like the last video shot from the rear right it shows the wheel wells "flared".

What was used to make the flare look so good ???

What are the suspension stats (wheel size springs shocks etc...)???

I love it !!!

I believe that you are talking about Dudley's (DUDONLY) car. You'll have to ask him about the "Boy Racer Patina" look he has going. It really is wicked in person.

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Dan,

OK, so where was my invite???

anyway, cool videos! Perhaps you could incorporate some swingin' driving music to accompany it.

I'm looking forward to getting out with you guys sometime.

Ditto on the red car's stance. It was one of the first things I noticed.

Marc