• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$4700 Scheels

kris

Map light for only $1500!!

Thats a screamin deal

I think I will point it out the front windshield, to illuminate my $500 stock E9 wiper arms..

That guy has some nice stuff, but I can't fathom how anyone would pay that much. A used & repainted dead pedal for $600 ??

I have NOS wiper arms & motorsport dead pedal spares, and neither were expensive.

Guest Anonymous

While I don't need, cant currently afford, I can appreciate them for what they are. NOS Scheel's that are finished in ALPINA cloth. Certainly very nice in a 2002, and equally as nice in a 3.0CS/L. You can't get them and if you need and or want a pair, well there you have it. I remember having my E21 Recaro's recovered in ALPINA cloth.......many years ago. The seats were like $350 (OK used), the ALPINA cloth then was about $400 (I think) and then I spent something like $600 to have them recovered. A long way from $4700, however they still needed new recaro straps, some of the foam was a bit dodgy - bottom line is I could have spent another $500 easily making them really nice - so I "could" have been into them for nearly $2k. Bad year, bad time of year to be selling stuff like this. Two years ago those would be gone. For the guy ( or girl) that is doing that 02 or CS/L resto that absolutely has to have that seat it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I have seen similar items priced what seems really high also not selling.

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Please to remove capitus appendage from nether orifice!

Clyde Gates BMW CCA #19280

2009 Rav4 (wife's ride)

06 Toyota PU (Parts hauler)

89 325ic

75 2002 (parts)

74 2002 (Pigcheeks project)

73 2002 (auto to fi stick project)

70/75 2002 rolling

good God that's crazy. I am sure that someone out there is looking for them thinking "I will buy them at any price" As said before, this is a bad time to sell that kind of stuff and expect full payment and satisfaction.

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

These items do have a place in someones collection. They're perfect for concours or for the enthusiast that just wants their car to suit his/her tastes. It's all in what you like.

Given the opportunity, I'd love to build an e9 with an s38 and a bunch of his parts. That would include building the wheels up in a 17" staggered arrangement.

Could you just imagine a build like that. If you can and you have the means, you're the perfect buyer.

BTW, I can guarantee that whoever buys these items will be VERY satisfied!

Happy bidding- Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Hey Alvin you should buy his entire collection.. Those seats would look fine on your CS.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti