• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 NK 2000 !!!

jmon0261

Very nice! Except for the fart-can exhaust pipe, that is...

Actually, thats a Supertrapp....its very well respected on track cars and race cars...the only way to quiet down race cars for some tracks noise restrictions and keep it free flowing. According to the ebay ad it was a rally car to some extent. I agree its not exactly pretty but probably sounds great and does the trick for performance....

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

NK's ran on 14" rims. Look for 91 E30 318i sedan steel wheels. The 4 door E30 318i sedan came with steel wheels and plastic hubcaps. Paint the wheels silver and they look a lot like Alpina steel wheels

They even have some nice center caps available that can be used instead of the cheap plastic wheel covers they came with.

NDg1NV9w.png

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290