• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

o2 goodness

POP3Y3

hah, thats pretty awesome Brian. I wondered what you guys were doing when you pulled up next to me, and I completely forgot about it. Thats been a long time ago.

I posted it on my facebook page as soon as you posted it here, and 4 people have clicked on the 'like' button already, and 3 of those aren't car people in the least bit.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

And you had a trunk full of spare tyres if I remember correctly

Yep, I had the full set of R-tires, floor jack, tools, etc. Thanks very much to Jim for allowing me to stay at his place so I could make it to the autocross in Columbus the next day.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser