• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome Inka M2

M20Curtis

Thanks for all the compliments guys. As Nick said, the real thanks goes to Mario and the guys at Vintage Sports & Racing for a great development and restoration.

To answer a couple questions:

The car will be at V@V in the spring '09

The side skirts, I believe, are '02 Turbo side skirts (fabricated by the PO)

-RoyW

Amazing car. Didn't see that you have bit of a project blog here!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,309371/highlight,/

What is the diff ratio?

Looks like alpha n fuel management?

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. As Nick said, the real thanks goes to Mario and the guys at Vintage Sports & Racing for a great development and restoration.

To answer a couple questions:

The car will be at V@V in the spring '09

The side skirts, I believe, are '02 Turbo side skirts (fabricated by the PO)

-RoyW

awesome car roy. the lineup shot with your car, blunts, and bills at octoberfest is my background.

concours02lineup.jpg

see you guys at V@V.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Roy,

You car is truly lovely to behold. I hope I get to see it in person some day. I have an M2 as well and I am drooling ove the exhaust system on your car. Who built it for you? I would be interested in getting them to make me one if they have all the specs for it.

Thanks,

Brooke

'72 M2

'69 911 2.8SS

'70 914-6 GT

'02 M3

Roy, Nice project! So you "just" had a stroked S14 laying around? I must check my garage under the junk and cobwebs for a gem or two....

What rear frame/suspension setup did you use? What mods where done to fit? What diff are you using?

Did you paint or coat the exhaust header?

How does it drive?

Thanks for the inspiration and for raising the M2 bar higher!

Pierre

More power!