• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complements and Congratulations!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Complements and congratulations to John Barlow and Jeff d’Avanzo for all their efforts regarding the Woodley Park meet. You guys did a terrific job pulling this inaugural event off. Great weather, great cars and the people were pretty good too!

And how bout that Packard Clipper masquerading as a new klasse way in the back!

Guest Anonymous
absolutely....perfect day, great weather, great cars

Thank you Jeff, John and team...

Three and one-half Criticisms:

1. Too many nice cars give my sorry 02 an inferiority complex. I told him on the ride home that it was the bad lighting where we parked and the primer colored car wax we used, but he just wasn't buying it!

2. Not enough Turquiose or Taiga!

2.5 Pierre wasn't made whole so that he could remove some of the information under his signature!

3. Too many days to wait before the next meet.

lol (Great event)

Thank you guys, all the hard work was worth it seeing the great turnout ( I think we had over a 100 cars...I couldn't get out to count them). and especially hearing from all of you yesterday just how much fun you all were having. That makes it all worth it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get out enough to take a lot of photos, so yo guys are welcome to email any and all photos you have and I'll get them up on the socalvintagebmw website. Here's one you didn't see - us setting up at 7AM! Plus I love this other one - Tourings leading into Turbos and then Cabs......When I get my brain back I'll start planning the next drive/rally/whatever! Thanks!

Jeff

post-657-13667596024716_thumb.jpg

post-657-13667596026279_thumb.jpg

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

Guest Anonymous

Forgot to ask you to open your Bristol hood so we could verify that the oil is now on the inside of the engine!

Nice to say hello though!

Did you notice the other Gray 02 in the parking lot?

Forgot to ask you to open your Bristol hood so we could verify that the oil is now on the inside of the engine!

Nice to say hello though!

Did you notice the other Gray 02 in the parking lot?

LOL, The oil now is where it belongs INSIDE the engine :) Of course a couple of drops here and there every now and then is part of owning a Bimmer.

Yes I did notice the other Bristol that was parked off the lot. I actually get to meet the owner and her husband. She is on the board here I believe. She was inquiring about my paint color. she actually thought her paint has faded away and is supposed to be silverish. Hers is a 1600 though.

Nice seeing you at the meet.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im