• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLUNT WINS EVERYTHING AT WINDY CITY VINTAGEFEST

Dave3x72tii

thanks guys. it was a really fun event. i was hoping to win 1 category but when i wont 1st place AND peoples choice i was really shocked. there were some beautiful cars there and many thanks to ben thongsai for another fun saturday party.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

thanks guys. it was a really fun event. i was hoping to win 1 category but when i wont 1st place AND peoples choice i was really shocked. there were some beautiful cars there and many thanks to ben thongsai for another fun saturday party.

Your Dad would be proud Steve! The "Orange Car" took 1st Place!

Way to go,

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

I seemed to have missed pics of you car when it was done. Do you have a link to pics online? thanks

i have these few from a show earlier in the summer called eurowerks that was held at the old grain belt brewery. the cars scheduled for a studio photoshoot with the guy who did my e30 for the roundel cover but i dont have a date yet.

eurowerks5.jpg

eurowerks3.jpg

eurowerks2.jpg

eurowerks7.jpg

biscus fits in this thing. i was able to get best of show at the eurowerks event

bestofshow002.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

It was great to meet everyone and put faces to the names. It was really a nice event. Steve- very nice ride!! Nate glad to see you made it...Any news from Joel? :)

same here german, i have not heard from joel. i did get an email from a bailbonds company requesting money be sent to michigan. not sure if thats him or not. hope he made it. that guy is a trip. i havent laughed so hard in a long time

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com