• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

It's mine.. Been a 10yr project and the wheel company took pictures of, say'n it would go on there website... well it ended up on FB instead... So now it's here... Enjoy..

Do you have a build thread on the car somewhere?

Also, can you give us the specs? Wheels, size & offset and tire size?

I've been on the FAQ for awhile now, I haven't posted a build thread yet.. I've been wanting to get the car completed or really close to being done. I will start one soon from the very beginning. Wheels are CCW's and are 16"x 8.5 ft and 16x9's in the rear.. I would have to get the offset for them tho.. they where custom built to the car. I would have been able to put 9.5 but nobody makes a tire that wide anymore.. Will keep you guys posted on it..

I've been on the FAQ for awhile now, I haven't posted a build thread yet.. I've been wanting to get the car completed or really close to being done. I will start one soon from the very beginning. Wheels are CCW's and are 16"x 8.5 ft and 16x9's in the rear.. I would have to get the offset for them tho.. they where custom built to the car. I would have been able to put 9.5 but nobody makes a tire that wide anymore.. Will keep you guys posted on it..

Awesome stuff! Looking forward to reading your build thread. What suspension are you running as it sits there? Looks really spot on.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Yeah the side skirts were made, I just wanted the right look and wanted them to match the flares to. As far as suspension I have shorten coil-overs with adjustable camber plates and shorten eibach springs for the rears. As far as tire size the fronts are 205/40-16 and rears are 215/40-16.... If Toyo still made the tire size we would have been able to fit a 245/35-16 on the rears with the same stance but just with a 9.5 on the rear..

And BTW the car is really close just need small stiff to be done, seats, fuel, and engine management system..

Well it has finally hit the FAQ. I have been watching Branden build this car for over ten years while buying house, starting a company and having a child, oh did I mention, He built an awsome 2002 for his wife Kathy. BTW, stop hidding that one too. I swear your 2002's are like Unicorns.. I am the only one that ever sees them..Great job Brando!

My 2002 stance, 69 2002

My Wife's 74 2002 "Stance"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.135882539818332.28757.100001897600228&type=1

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Well it has finally hit the FAQ. I have been watching Branden build this car for over ten years while buying house, starting a company and having a child, oh did I mention, He built an awsome 2002 for his wife Kathy. BTW, stop hidding that one too. I swear your 2002's are like Unicorns.. I am the only one that ever sees them..Great job Brando!

My 2002 stance, 69 2002

My Wife's 74 2002 "Stance"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.135882539818332.28757.100001897600228&type=1

You need to use something like imageshack.us to host your photos or directly upload them in a post here because we can't see them =)

Mega Thankx to you Greg.. for all the help, advice, parts and anything else to help me out... believe me our 4th in line for rides 1st is me my wifey is 2nd and little cat is 3rd.. just so we can giggle like school girls when we hit the throttle... And as for the cars... We all have great looking, deserving cars..! we work hard for them!! This thing has been stuck in my head for along time and is just about done...