• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mmm... GRIP!!!

steve k.

I cant see the photos :(

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

• Administrators

the wheels are 15x10. I am not sure if i will go any stiffer any time soon. We don't have too many surfaces here that have this kind of grip. Last year i was lifting the side of the car a lot higher. About 45 degrees at one point, so i had to solve that problem by widening the track. Seem to work. El Toro has tons of grip, so only lifting the side a few inches i s a great improvement and i consider problem resolved.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

the tires are 275/35R15

steve k.

Any thoughts as to why they make the equivalent R6 so tall? 275/35/15 vs. 275/50/15. 2.5" difference in diameter is huge.

One has a side wall that is 35% the width of 275mm and the other has a side wall 50% of 275mm. Thus the difference in overall diameter.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades