• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cars & Coffee - BMW Day PICS - 56K OUCH!!!

PasadenaRoss

You know, You guys are out of control....

You mean to tell me that you want to meet for coffee at a Star Bucks and this is what turns up..

I want to sell all my Sh*t and move to your location. I must be in the wrong business. I need to get out of where - ever I’m at and start enjoying life.

Is it that nice where you guys live or does it have it's drawbacks.

Please tell me....

You mean to tell me that you want to meet for coffee at a Star Bucks and this is what turns up..

I want to sell all my Sh*t and move to your location. I must be in the wrong business. I need to get out of where - ever I’m at and start enjoying life.

Please tell me....

We do get our share of Fires, Floods, Earthquakes and pestilence. But it is quite nice, but expensive around here.

A few more shots here http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,475402/#475402

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Please tell me....

The only two drawbacks to yesterdays event:

1) the accident that the fellow 02er got into

2) there was a very slight foggy mist that covered our roofs that took place between 7:30 am and 9 am. But the temperature was sunny in the lower seventies after that so we where OK :)

Sorry I just had to rub it in even more :)

I wish you and all 02ers on this board were in attendance yesterday.

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Great pics!! And even more so - Great cars!!

I positively love the early bristolgrau 02!! Beautiful and original looks...

The Ronal alloys on the inka Touring are a personal favourite as well.

I think we might actually be able to match the weather where I am, but you guys are clearly WAY ahead when it comes to the quality of metal that turns up for such an event....

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

Please tell me....

It's not always this nice. Last week was unbearably cold. I had to think about whether to wear a jacket in the morning, and I actually had to run my heater for the first 10 minutes on the way to work. Man, I't was tough, but we SoCal'ers are a hardy bunch of survivors ;-)

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

I believe the Turbo belong's to Eddy F. who came down from Nor Cal for the event.

It was pretty impressive how many different BMW's came out for the meet. I'd say we usually get 10-15 BMW's @ Cars & Coffee but at yesterday's "special" meet there were over 230 BMW's with the large majority being classic, vintage, & specialty cars.

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is

The "BMW event" occured at the weekly Cars & Coffee meet at Ford's Premier Auto Group (PAG) offices located in Irvine, CA. Ford's PAG offices has space for 400+ cars and we'll typically get that many cars from March - October.

Cars & Coffee occurs 6:30 - 9:00AM each Saturday morning (weather permitting) and we typically get a very diverse group of cars. All types of cars attend - Exotics (Mercedes SLR's, Porsche Carrera GT's, Ferrari Enzo's, etc.), Hot Rods, Manufacturer's Show cars, even a REAL Ferrari F2001 F1 race car!

If you're in SoCal and you like cars, I highly recommend making the time to attend.

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is