• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any good sources for 2002 and/or vintage BMW posters? (nt)

Grover

maybe try Walter Miller (search them on line)

I have found that the trick is to get the brochures and such when the cars are new. Beats the heck out of trying to track stuff down 30 years later.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

My girlfriend got me a neat poster from a race at Road Atlanta from Ebay. Its from the late 80's i think. Its some kind of BMW sponcered historic race and it has a 2002 on it as well as a Boss 302 and Camaro. Cool stuff. Though it might be as old as what you are looking for.

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

You might want to check with Scott Sturdy (ScottNC on this board) too. He is a graphic artist by trade and has created, for sale, several nice posters of different vintage BMWs over the past few years. He has posted here in the past week and his contact information is in his profile for this board.

The older I get the better I was!

You might want to check with Scott Sturdy (ScottNC on this board) too. He is a graphic artist by trade and has created, for sale, several nice posters of different vintage BMWs over the past few years. He has posted here in the past week and his contact information is in his profile for this board.

here's a link to scott's ebay store:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmvchrome

he's got some cool ones on there now. i love that racing one!

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

the store in the new BMW Welt across the street has all sorts of goodies...including posters, I think.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite