• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The most unexpected Christmas present...

bjamin

Welcome and Congrats. Your life will never be the same and you will have less money. all for a good,rewarding,exciting cause.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome and Congrats. Your life will never be the same and you will have less money. all for a good,rewarding,exciting cause.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Welcome to the "madness"..looks a lot like my 76

touring007.jpg

You MUST join us..with or without the 02 on Saturday 1/12 http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,299307/ We have a few 02s in your area.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Welcome to the "madness"..looks a lot like my 76

touring007.jpg

You MUST join us..with or without the 02 on Saturday 1/12 http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,299307/ We have a few 02s in your area.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I've been wanting to go to Cars & Coffee since I moved here in August. With or without the '02, I'll try to be there.

Where will I take it for upkeep... like service? How about my garage? =) I'll do the work myself, that's the fun part.

And yes, I'm very excited that it is smog exempt in Ca!

-Ben

'74 2002

'93 300ZX Twin Turbo

'99 Discovery

I've been wanting to go to Cars & Coffee since I moved here in August. With or without the '02, I'll try to be there.

Where will I take it for upkeep... like service? How about my garage? =) I'll do the work myself, that's the fun part.

And yes, I'm very excited that it is smog exempt in Ca!

-Ben

'74 2002

'93 300ZX Twin Turbo

'99 Discovery

Extremely nice car and very well preserved for 33 years without mods!

Please keep it that way in original shape. Just fix the seats and clean up the engine bay and you have a beautiful car!

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

Please keep it that way in original shape. Just fix the seats and clean up the engine bay and you have a beautiful car!

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

that is one of the best xmas presents! Congratulations and welcome! Looks like the car is in very good condition, and hasn't been tampered with. Excellent shots, looks like you used a very wide angle lens. Sounds like you have nice family and friends.

FAQ Member # 91

that is one of the best xmas presents! Congratulations and welcome! Looks like the car is in very good condition, and hasn't been tampered with. Excellent shots, looks like you used a very wide angle lens. Sounds like you have nice family and friends.

FAQ Member # 91

Gotta agree with that sentiment. Beautiful car, and don't be too quick to "upgrade" it as you get it sorted out. There's a lot of fun to a stock '02! That said, the temptation to make mods is great. My "original" car now has 14" rims, a 5-speed, bigger sway bars and a sport steering wheel, but all can be reversed easily.

By the way, I think orange is the best color on '02s, but then I may be biased...

Enjoy this disease--you've got a great story and a great machine to start with!

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler