• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW, just......WOW.

2002Targa

Ok, here's the scene.

I'm walking out of this junkyard in Monterey California. I walk past this large forklift with a 90's dodge caravan up on the forks. The forklift's motor is running, there's a guy at the controls.

As I get past, I hear CHUNKA CHUNKA CHUNKA, I turn around to check out what they were doing to this car. The van is about 7 feet in the air with FOUR guys working directly underneath it. Guy one has an Oxyacetylene cutter up under the engine cutting motor mounts. Idiot two is wrenching on something around where the tranny would be. The CHUNKA CHUNKA sound is the dildo working the forklift jacking the forks up and down trying to break free whatever dildo 1 is cutting up front.

WITH ALL 4 UNDERNEATH THE CAR.

But wait, it gets better. Dildos 3 and 4 have at this point punctured the gas tank at the back of the van and are both holding 5 gallon buckets to their chests catching the gas that is pouring out of the new holes in the gas tank.

But wait...

it gets BETTER YET.

As I move around to get a better view, I notice that dildo #4 has A LIT FUCKING CIGARETTE dangling 6" over his bucket with a steady stream of gas pouring out of the tank 10" away from the cherry!!!!!

First thing I do, is back away as I'm reaching for my phone to take a picture. (unfortunately the battery was dead).

I hung around until all the gas was drained waiting for what I was sure to be a gianormous fireball removing these 5 morons from the genepool, but alas I was disappointed.

To keep it somewhat on topic, this is at the yard across the street from the Moss Land pick n pull. There is a red E30 in there with 15" BBS (type?) basketweaves with Pirellies that look straight and uncurbed.

Hope someone gets the rims, they look nice...

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the scene.

I'm walking out of this junkyard in Monterey California. I walk past this large forklift with a 90's dodge caravan up on the forks. The forklift's motor is running, there's a guy at the controls.

As I get past, I hear CHUNKA CHUNKA CHUNKA, I turn around to check out what they were doing to this car. The van is about 7 feet in the air with FOUR guys working directly underneath it. Guy one has an Oxyacetylene cutter up under the engine cutting motor mounts. Idiot two is wrenching on something around where the tranny would be. The CHUNKA CHUNKA sound is the dildo working the forklift jacking the forks up and down trying to break free whatever dildo 1 is cutting up front.

WITH ALL 4 UNDERNEATH THE CAR.

But wait, it gets better. Dildos 3 and 4 have at this point punctured the gas tank at the back of the van and are both holding 5 gallon buckets to their chests catching the gas that is pouring out of the new holes in the gas tank.

But wait...

it gets BETTER YET.

As I move around to get a better view, I notice that dildo #4 has A LIT FUCKING CIGARETTE dangling 6" over his bucket with a steady stream of gas pouring out of the tank 10" away from the cherry!!!!!

First thing I do, is back away as I'm reaching for my phone to take a picture. (unfortunately the battery was dead).

I hung around until all the gas was drained waiting for what I was sure to be a gianormous fireball removing these 5 morons from the genepool, but alas I was disappointed.

To keep it somewhat on topic, this is at the yard across the street from the Moss Land pick n pull. There is a red E30 in there with 15" BBS (type?) basketweaves with Pirellies that look straight and uncurbed.

Hope someone gets the rims, they look nice...

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

wow-- thats hilarious....i've seen my share of pick and pull things too...where to start..

Anyway on a more important matter...those wheels! Are you going back there? I'm in san jose but I want to see what they look like- if you go by there and happen to have a cell phone camera- mind taking a pic?

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

wow-- thats hilarious....i've seen my share of pick and pull things too...where to start..

Anyway on a more important matter...those wheels! Are you going back there? I'm in san jose but I want to see what they look like- if you go by there and happen to have a cell phone camera- mind taking a pic?

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Shit man, your in my neck of the woods. Them the roads I lernt to drive on.

My friend was a Cop in EC. Football camp at Elon. Good ol boys. lol Its changed alot now !!

Dats just anotha day in NC. The way I remember it. lol

get er dun!!! lol

Hey ash00: Ant got no time fo da jibba jabba,! Ant GOT NO TIME FO da jibba jabba!!

Mr. T rules!!! lol

ps. Oh you were in CA.

NEVER MIND THEN!! lol yeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!