• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Car Of The Month added:

chris sold that car a couple of months ago...it was sold on ebay....the new owner started "remodeling" it immediately and i bought a couple of items from the car that he removed...iirc, charlie mac was trying to buy the wheels

all the pic's on your website are the same pic's used in the ebay auction

beautiful car

I like the wheels - I see where everyone is coming from. I though about them on my "white" Turbo - maybe??? Who's good with Paintshop Pro etc? Here's the image of my car send me a pic with those Cross-spokes on please. email; richstern@hotmail.com

DSC03653.jpg

Chairman of the 02 Register BMW Car Club (GB) Ltd.

I like the wheels - I see where everyone is coming from. I though about them on my "white" Turbo - maybe??? Who's good with Paintshop Pro etc? Here's the image of my car send me a pic with those Cross-spokes on please. email; richstern@hotmail.com

DSC03653.jpg

please don't Rich! centre caps belong on later cars, I think they look so wrong on somehting as lovely and clean as an early 1600-2 or as rare as a turbo.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

DSC03653.jpg

please don't Rich! centre caps belong on later cars, I think they look so wrong on somehting as lovely and clean as an early 1600-2 or as rare as a turbo.

I think these wheels look alot better on your car than on his.... check it out....

post-1947-13667574801306_thumb.jpg

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg