• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My M2 is alive!!

RayC911

Excellent! Maybe we can get ours side by side at Festwest or somewhere next year!

Cheers,

Ray

p.s. Andy, jump thru this! o

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I LOVE the automatic emblem. Back in the mid-80s I used to drive a 76 pastelblau with "1600" and "automatic" embelms on the back. The car had dual webers and was pretty fast. As I worked in a BMW shop frequented by 2002 nuts, they would see the car and wonder outloud about it. The emblems sure kept 'em guessing......

The car is awesome Ray. The sleeper idea would be very cool. Imagine a set of e30 14" steel wheels in silver with the old school motorsport logos in the wheel caps. Totally sleeper and with it being 14" you may still be able to do Lee's brakes. It was nice seeing everyone at Sigfest.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Ray,

Looks excellent! The BBS's look great, especially with that drop. How far has it been lowered?

Tom

If i remember correctly, 22" to the rear fender from the ground and 21 1/2 in the front. If I can get my Chamonix 75% of what yours is, I'd be a happy camper.

Hello Ray,

It was nice to see you at the SIG meeting. The car is looking good. Hmmm, to bad we didn't get the chance to drag race the M2s a bit out there....LOL. Anyway congratulations again.

Regards

Jan

Nice to see you and Cris again and to be able to pick your brain & compare different approaches to the conversion. Ha, I was hoping to give my Bro's 2.5 M3 a run at least but he left too early.

That is a really clean looking car, man would I like to build one. Since you started with an auto, did you use the S14 5 speed instead of a 320i 5 speed. If yes, was there a lot of cutting.

Cheers

kris, I had the e21 5 speed in already plus I didn't want to do any cutting which is necessary even with the auto tunnel.

happy days ahead! Congratulations

M, I'll be ready for the next QS run!

Excellent! Maybe we can get ours side by side at Festwest or somewhere next year!

Cheers,

Ray

Sounds like a plan. I definately want to put some serious mileage on & enjoy it before I start the next phase.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

• 2 weeks later...

Ray,

Congrats on getting your car together. I never had a chance to go by Edge to check your 02, but I'm even more intrigued to check out a functioning S14 02 machine! Too bad too because the school that I teach at is about 5 blocks away from Edge.

I think that we live pretty close and I'd love to swing by sometime to see her in person.

You can email me at revanchong AT yahoo DOT com

Evan Chong

1990 327 Touring Schwarz

70/M20 02 (Body Shop)

Project Thread: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,339365/