• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage in the Vineyard accomodations...

Mike Self

For those of you who like to stay in neat places while travelling--esp those who are bringing wives--they love bed & breakfasts--this one is a 1907 mansion built by one of the Wachovia Bank founders.

Just got off the phone with the folks at the Shaffner House B&B in Winston Salem NC…they have agreed to take reservations for our V in V folks more than 60 days out (not their normal practice). They have a total of 9 rooms available...you can see 'em on their web site www.shaffnerhouse.com and will need 5 or so rooms reserved for them to do this early booking. They suggested it's a good idea to book early as rooms are gonna be at a premium since the event is over Memorial Day weekend.

When you call the Shaffner House (800-952-2256) to make your reservations, be sure and mention either "Vintage in the Vineyard" or "BMW" so they'll know you're part of the group.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Mike,

For you and the other out-of-towners coming to the V at the V, read the blog board for Scott's V at the V web site. I am hosting a Friday afternoon/evening "Bugs & Suds" gather at my house. Please feel free to stop by and wash the bugs off of your cars and the dust out of your throats. There will be spigots and hoses available, plenty of hot dogs on the grill, coolers to stash your drinks. BYO suds - soap & beer/other.

Y'all are welcome anytime after 3:30 on Friday.

Tim Creef

The older I get the better I was!

Guest Anonymous

If funds for housing are keeping you away, you can bring an airmatteress and a sleeping bag and stay at my p[alacial though empty for sale house. No entertainment but there is hot water.

Andy

If funds for housing are keeping you away, you can bring an airmatteress and a sleeping bag and stay at my p[alacial though empty for sale house. No entertainment but there is hot water.

Andy

How long can I stay there? ;-)

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.