• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone here win the side trunk panels on ebay??

BLUNT

i sent a message to the winner telling him id subsidize his cost if hed send me a pattern. lets see if he comes thru. if he does ill make it available to whoever wants it.

i would have won it but my computer locked up at the last second

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

al canuck sells the trunk side boards. just ordered mine

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

yes that would be great. i just want them to lay out on plywood. if you could trace them out and let me know what i can do in return that would be great.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

want to trace them

and when you finish...you could send those pieces of paper or copies my way...if it wouldn't be any trouble

yes, we can pass them around like a joint at a cypress hill concert

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

You call them joints.... we call them blunts :-O I was always suspect on your user name :-P

My car has them. The boards are not made of ply for the purists... they are made of soemthign else like heavy duty cardboard or like a craft wood - I cant htink of what it is called? Mine are painted grey - is that normal?

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

id like a pattern of them if possible. i was trying to win them but got outbid at the last second. i have cash or items for trade for a pattern

You silly, silly Shirley!!!

I can give you the patterns...all you have to do is axe!!

I had my entire trunk apart last week during my rust prevention crusade!!!!

The left one pops right out. The starboard one...all I have to do is disconnect the fuel inlet!

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

You call them joints.... we call them blunts :-O I was always suspect on your user name :-P

My car has them. The boards are not made of ply for the purists... they are made of soemthign else like heavy duty cardboard or like a craft wood - I cant htink of what it is called? Mine are painted grey - is that normal?

Todd

just for the record , ive not touched a joint or any drug or alcohol for 24 years. but there were days back in my youth that i certainly did. hence the reason for the 24 year abstinance

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

are different... make sure you get the correct patterns...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Todd

Luan?

Hardboard? (Pegboard material?)

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars