• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Pictures of my 72

jgmgti

Inka, ya gotta Luvvvv Inka.

Needs a set of Cosmics, IMO...or maybe some Octavo 100+...

Oh, yeah, Minilites would work, too!

Delia and "Orange Julius"

'73tii

InkaJuliusMinilite092805%20006.jpg

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

Thanks,I thought about cosmics,in 79-80 when I had my last 02 I ran those.I may change to coupe wheels....right now my main concern is shaking the car down and getting the paint buffed properly...to see what I have...

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Looks great!!! If you need help fixing your clock, let me know. I can tell it doesn't work because it's set to 12:00! :-)

Nice find...very sweet looking car....I can't wait to see it up close!

Happy '02ing,

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for sharing your ride with us.

It looks great!

Hope to see you on some of the Mid-Atlantic adventures.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

02, your are right, I does'nt work and it bothers me daily...I could use help...do you know a fix?

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

Excellent idea!

When I got my "Orange Julius" in 2001, I did very little to research the car's history or its 'real' condition...it was a tii, it was Inka, and I was smitten.

Once I got it home (drove it to Michigan from Washington, DC in early March), I had to figure out what the Devil I'd purchased.

I cleaned it up a bit, adjusted the valves and examined things more closely. I made a number of lists, bought a bunch of "stoopid little things" and set about repairing the previous five owners "indiscretions."

My most important decision has been "never disable the car." If I took something off, I replaced it, or cleaned up the existing part and replaced it. Bigger, heavier jobs (I got a new clutch and front strut bearings last summer) I just don't do anymore...not because I can't...I'm no longer quite that 'athletic.'

Currently, I have some new front and rear bumper parts to install. The front bumper is off. I will replace it before I tackle the rear bumper.

Anyway, your car looks really sweet.

BTW, if you need a set of Cosmics, contact me off-board.

Enjoy tinkering...

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

E-mail me at my home and I'll send you detailed clock fix instructions. There are also a few websites that have great directions. Keith Kreeger's has a good description of clock repair on it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

looks mint! well done on your buy. i have to chip in in "defense" of the wheels - keep 'em they look great! i really love the clash of the gold with the orange - i am biased though - i have some gold bbs waiting to go on my orange car (it's a lambo colour) and i cant wait now, just such a long way to go! keep posting pics

'73 tii arancio borealis - finished?!

'74 lux fjord - gone :(

'73 3.0csi polaris

Excellent idea!Great Advise Thanks

When I got my "Orange Julius" in 2001, I did very little to research the car's history or its 'real' condition...it was a tii, it was Inka, and I was smitten.

Once I got it home (drove it to Michigan from Washington, DC in early March), I had to figure out what the Devil I'd purchased.

I cleaned it up a bit, adjusted the valves and examined things more closely. I made a number of lists, bought a bunch of "stoopid little things" and set about repairing the previous five owners "indiscretions."

My most important decision has been "never disable the car." If I took something off, I replaced it, or cleaned up the existing part and replaced it. Bigger, heavier jobs (I got a new clutch and front strut bearings last summer) I just don't do anymore...not because I can't...I'm no longer quite that 'athletic.'

Currently, I have some new front and rear bumper parts to install. The front bumper is off. I will replace it before I tackle the rear bumper.

Anyway, your car looks really sweet.

BTW, if you need a set of Cosmics, contact me off-board.

Enjoy tinkering...

Delia

This car actually has most service records back to its original sale.It was bought from Peter Pan Motors in San Francisco May 1972.Reading the last 3 decades of repairs makes for some bizzare reading...

jgmgti

I bought the Momo wheel from a buddy a few years ago,it was off his totaled tii in N.Y.C.I would cruise e-bay.faq and other forums...

jgm