• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

one more try??

BLUNT

Is that welded to the valve cover?

Nope, a plate was welded to the cover, the bar has a rubber... snubber attached.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Do you want that exact one, or just something like it? I have been looking too, but the ricer ones, (albeit nice) are way too much cash. I think the e30 318is had one didn't it? Maybe Tman will see this, I think he has one on his Inka..and I think RIMSPOKE MADE ONE OUT OF, oops, I mean, I think Rimspoke made one using the 318is piece.

anyone have a p/n for those? Last time I checked I couldn't find it on realoem.

Matt

mines going to have to be custom adapted to the s14. ill have to fabricate the motor side of the piece. im wondering if 3 valve cover bolts on the back of the s14 is strong enough to mount to?? phil the bomb guy has shown interest also. i would have to design that piece and then get whatever it takes to connect it to the inner fender. im worried about the mounting point on the head though. theres really no place up high on the s14 but that

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Is that welded to the valve cover?

Nope, a plate was welded to the cover, the bar has a rubber... snubber attached.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray,

What strut bar are you using. Are you using any engine brace like Coop's or ? From my driving my brother's e30 M3, those little s14 can get very buzzy.

Howdy,

No strut bar. I'm running a urethane mount on the RS, standard on left. Not too much vibration is apparent (well, it is a 2002 so this is relative!). Also I have a support which IIRC came from a 7 series, from the RS to the inner fender. It's damped, hydraulic I believe. Sorry, no pics.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I pulled what looks like a small gas shock off the engine block of an e30 (I think it was a 325) and have plans to make a bracket to fit my S14 to brace to the frame rail.

Ian

'76 M2

I have part numbers for a similar set up using oem bmw parts (6er i believe) but i think its more benificial up higher. it seems to me the higher its mounted the more efficient it would be.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com