• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What pedals are those and where did you get them?

i believe the company is called ultimate pedals. if you google youll find them.

that reminds me, i have a dead pedal to match im not going to use if anyone is interested

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 3 weeks later...

naw, i have 2 cars torn apart and it seems like nothings getting done. i want to take one of them to vintage fest? not sure if thats the name but its sept 13th in IL so i have to get something done soon.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 4 weeks later...

Great project! Yes our cars are going to be similar when completed. You also have done a ton more work on your basic car than I had to. My hats off to you on the quality of the paint and finish work. Your car looks great!

Where are you now with respects to the overall project?

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

Great project! Yes our cars are going to be similar when completed. You also have done a ton more work on your basic car than I had to. My hats off to you on the quality of the paint and finish work. Your car looks great!

well i think im about 10 hours from driving it. but in actuality im sure theres more im forgetting. the problem is im building 2 cars at once so i keep bouncing back and forth. my other car is nearly done also. im waiting on an electric fan and a few odds and ends and it should be rolling. id like to take the M2 to illinois for vintage fest in sept but not sure if ill be ready. if not ill take my 69

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

well i think im about 10 hours from driving it. but in actuality im sure theres more im forgetting. the problem is im building 2 cars at once so i keep bouncing back and forth. my other car is nearly done also. im waiting on an electric fan and a few odds and ends and it should be rolling. id like to take the M2 to illinois for vintage fest in sept but not sure if ill be ready. if not ill take my 69

Matt McGinn and I are talking about doing a stage 2 version of this project where the car is kept as light as possible and the S-14 is dialed way up. I am also considering things like a sequential six speed gear box and some other goodies.....Matt has a shell at his shop that's been flaired but he's not sure if the shell is sold or not......if that shell becomes available I'll begin the stage 2 project next year......after all, money doesn't grow on trees :-)

I look forward to hearing about your car once you are up and running. I've never had a chance to ride in an S-14.....I've been looking at the video on Utube of the West Coast car done by A1, if you haven't seen the video yet it's a good one to watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7662749210422666255&q=bmw+2002+s14&total=5&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

• 2 months later...
i just read this whole blog and am blown away... is it driving yet? :)

im in a rut rob. i havent been in the garage in over a month. i was pacifying my wife and finishing the house. ive had time, i just cant get up the ambition to get back at it. i think the fact i wasnt able to finish it and get some miles on it this summer has depressed me a little. i will force myself out there and get going again soon. i seem to do this every so often

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com