• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your BMW today?

K-Swiss

What the heck is Snow??? I drove mine in the mile high rocky mountains, sure has been nice here in the high desert, lately.

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

this weekend. other than to go in my garage and talk to my cars for 5 minutes! :-) Hurry Spring!!! Yes, I talk to my babies!

Damn it's cold!

post-197-13667561268463_thumb.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Guest bruno74tii

porous substrate with grass in it? Need to redo my driveway - email me if you have any info on options -- thanks.

chrisreynolds36 -- at -- comcast -- dot -- net

Attempted to find/fix the water leak in my E28, changed the oil on the E28(6L of Mobil 1 is expensive!) , installed some trim on the back of the 73 2002, and watched Kirin fight with his heater box.

Al

That last part must have been fun. I'll have to do the same soon, since I gotta replace motor brushes.

I installed the ansa sport muffler.. sorta, I didn't realize I needed to rework hangers, so i'll have to do that later :)

Damn my car sounds good now!

Also that short shifter i built works well.

Guest Anonymous

I put a grill on it took the old one off and put it on ebay with about 15 other lots of extra parts. took a few hours but that will pay to get it on the road