• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powderwheels Frank Franker — Proceed With Caution!

On 2/7/2022 at 10:39 AM, uai said:

Where does this guy live?

I suspect he’s in Germany, Uli, but I’m not certain.

Best regards,

Steve

• Like 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

2 hours ago, JWT said:

@danco_  I authorize the nuclear option on Frank!  Enter the codes! doooooo itttttttttt.........

Amen! 

There are definitely enough of us aggrieved here.. how can we get to him? 

He seems to travel between Hungary & Romania. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Compile all known information about him somewhere we can all access it. Then it becomes a puzzle and we can solve it. 

I have family in Romania. The kind of family that can handle situations like this. 

• Like 5

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I will PM Vanfal.  My personal and business situation is such that I don’t look at this site every day.  I have information that I compiled with help from other FAQrs.  I have shared this information with about a dozen other FAQrs.  There is no mystery.  Frank does not live in Vienna, where in some instances he purports to be based.  He does not live in Germany.  There is no way to “take him to court” (even “small claims court” if such a thing even exists in Hungary) unless of course you are prepared to hire a lawyer in Hungary or figure out how (on your own) to navigate the Hungarian legal system.  So, if you have been aggrieved, send me a PM and I will PM you back.

Kind regards and I do hope everyone receives their wheels in the end,.

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

54 minutes ago, Lorin said:

Where’s old R3V when we need it …

Yeah exactly! 

I have to tread lightly and use eloquent words when talking about doxxing and ruining lives on this platform.

This is child's play for early 20s Ryan. Still love it all the same. 

• Like 3

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

19 hours ago, Marsattacks said:

I have PMd you.

Thanks brother ?  received and if anyone wants it let me know ill be happy to share. I will also keep everyone posted to  what extent I go.. which I plan on going far. Fak the wheel and money this will be more worth it... if he send them then great but he still will get his ass handed to him 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, TripE46 said:

Ok I made a little traction today. I got him via cell and he texted a LOT. He has promised them by late February. So well see what happens.

Any luck?  It is now March.  Just looking for data.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

19 hours ago, Vanfal said:

Thanks brother ?  received and if anyone wants it let me know ill be happy to share. I will also keep everyone posted to  what extent I go.. which I plan on going far. Fak the wheel and money this will be more worth it... if he send them then great but he still will get his ass handed to him 

Please share the info with me!

Let's work together, @Vanfal. Seems like @danco_ is game too. Certainly there are others.

@danco_ Do you suggest using another platform to co-ordinate? If so, which?

1 hour ago, kidc said:

Please share the info with me!

Let's work together, @Vanfal. Seems like @danco_ is game too. Certainly there are others.

@danco_ Do you suggest using another platform to co-ordinate? If so, which?

Ok sounds good, I must there needs to be a commitment made to this as there are multiple avenues we could take that require research and digging around.. some money me also be required but nothing crazy. @Marsattacks has complied a detailed list.. I will share with you. Read it carefully.. we can regroup afterwards. If you guys have whatsapp it would be best to communicate there. 

WhatsApp or Telegram is good. 

It should be noted that Frank likely checks this page for updates on his victims. We can move information from a public forum to a private one since there are many advantages. 

Whoever makes the chat, DM us privately with the link and we can go from there. 

• Like 1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

1 hour ago, kidc said:

Very good. Have DM'd with Telegram link. 

Others who'd like to get involved or watch along, please DM!

(Hi Frank! ??)

I admire the politeness of your hand gesture considering the circumstances!

• Haha 1