Teelinger

Off topic - Vanagon

9 posts / 456 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Syncro Westfalia's are on my bucket list and holy krap this one is awesome despite not having the Westfalia's interior package

2.5 subie motor! endless upgrades....45k. actually not a bad price

Edited by iinca

@iinca yeah, it's a beast. I had my choice of getting one with the kitchen set up but choose not to. I use the van as a semi daily driver and to schlep kids around when I'm not driving my 02, and having of all the weight of that stuff for something I only use less than 5% of the time wasn't worth it to me. I'd rather have the space and the extra seating. Besides, I prefer to cook outside the van when I camp, and I have an electric hot water pot and a French press I used in the van for my morning coffee. Works perfectly.

James

(edited)

the interior is beautiful!

If it had a Camper Package I'd  no doubt risk regressing... back into a 

Coastal roaming, scroungy, weed smoking, Brown Rice eating Dead Head surf Hippie...

who's only worries would be how's the surf and where in the hell is my 18 year old dread haired lover this morning..

Edited by iinca