• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage at Saratoga 2020 Canceled

adawil2002

From Frank Greppo, April 28, 2020

Hi All,

With great reluctance I must announce that Vintage at Saratoga 2020 has been canceled. It is unsure if New York will be open for business by July and equally important with the current situation it is difficult for us to solicit donations from our friends in the business community.

For those of you who have already made reservations, we are working with the Auto Museum to secure refunds for both the show and dinner. At this time the museum is closed and working with a very limited staff, but they have promised to get this done as quickly as possible.  Be aware that because of the current situation the museum is in a difficult financial position. They would be more than happy to accept your fees as a donation. If you are willing to donate please respond to this e-mail: fgreppo9@gmail.com and I will make it happen.

Don’t forget to cancel your reservations at the Roosevelt Inn and Suites (518-584-0980) or the Landmark Motor Inn (518-793-3441) as soon as possible.

Stay safe,

Frank

Edited by adawil2002

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Rats--thought this might be the year I could make Saratoga, since I may not make Mid America (jury's still out on that one).  Hopefully Vintage will still happen in October!

Sigh...but better safe than sick, especially since I'm one of those "vulnerable senior citizens!"

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite