• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally! 3D Printed Bumper Holes - Center Caps and more!

LeeJohn

Price: $60

Description:

Hey everyone.  I hope you all are safe, happy, and healthy.  Sending much love!

I have been working on prototypes for the late version bumper hole covers.   I will post all my concepts and would love to get your feedback on whats working and whats not.   The goal is to have 2 versions.  One for fog lights and one not.  trying to keep the price to no more than 60$ a pair.  The material is nylon carbon fiber.  Extremely light , heat resistant, and impact resistant.  .  Please have a look and let me know what your thinking.  Once someone likes a concept i can print and ship to u. 

I also made center caps.  They are bases on Ats caps.  They are nylon carbon fiber  so light!!.   The center cap piece can have any design u request or can house a sticker.

Other project include a 3d printed carbon fiber nylon center grill kidney,  and a air intake for dual webers or Efi setups..

Thanks everyone   

Lee

IMG_9903.JPG

IMG_9909.JPG

IMG_9906.JPG

IMG_9877.JPG

IMG_9878.JPG

IMG_9886.JPG

IMG_9890.JPG

IMG_9317.JPG

IMG_9434.JPG

IMG_9847.JPG

• Like 5

Hey ok so here are some changes to the bumper holes.. see pics attached.. open to suggestions on design and such but they fit perfect on my car.  They are also curves slightly to match the contours of the front end.  i 3d scanned the front of the car. :)

@ eddieoh2 Ill post pics of kidney grill soon. I want to reprint with nylon x filament looks way nicer then the current print

@Highnote1 hey so i looked up the blunt bracket, and i made a model of what i think your requesting..?? see pic attached 

@bluehills2002  the dimensions can be any thing u want.  Right now they are ment to fit, ats 13"rims,  they are a deep socket center cap.  meaning the hub sticks out a bit and needs to be taller.  but other rims center caps can be way shorter.  The only pair of rims i have are ats so without knowing dimensions can be hard.  

Render_EFG_v03.jpg

Render_EFG_bck_v02.jpg

IMG_9930.JPG

IMG_9936.JPG

IMG_9941.JPG

IMG_9943.JPG

IMG_9949.JPG

• Like 1