• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vendor customer service as it should be

conkitchen

Firstly, I want to take us back to about a month ago when I wrote about my customer service experience with Roger's Tii and how for a $10 part I was more or less told to go away.  The item in question was a length on rubber stripping for the turbo body flare which was not long enough.  Long story not worth repeating.  

That being said I don't wish to appear hypocritical or sanctimonious. I just believe unsatisfactory service should be called out as well as recognizing those who perform at or above expectation.  

Enough preamble.  

Because I still need my strip of rubber, I chose to call Blunt this time.  No issues, Dealin Dave hooked me up and the package arrived. Now it get's interesting. The strip was too short, yet again. So I called Dave and he sent another-longer piece at no charge and without question.  

Customer service, as it is meant to be.  I ordered, paid, received incorrectly, they made good on the issue.  

Thanks to Dealin Dave at Blunt Tech. 

Edited by conkitchen
  • Like 2

But what do I know

Yep. That's the difference. They take care of it. I got a swaybar end link/hardware kit from them and it was shipped from the supplier (sealed bag) missing a sleeve. I let them know, they sent me a new pair of sleeves. No bullshit, just took care of it and took it up with their supplier.

2 hours ago, 2002iii said:

Difference between car people and money grubbers!!!!

Exactly. Yeah you might be able to save $1.37 on a part getting it from ECS or one of their equally horrible sister companies, but try calling them and getting information about how a part fits.

Forget it. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Exactly. Yeah you might be able to save $1.37 on a part getting it from ECS or one of their equally horrible sister companies, but try calling them and getting information about how a part fits.

Forget it. 

So angry Turner sold out to ecs. Pelican parts iams the only I still trust.