• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GT-3 Lime Rock Park

flybmw02

I  have the worst luck with in car cameras its tough to watch its vibrates  so much  that is why i never post videos. You will see why. Just a few things on car 2.0 liter 50 mm Jenvey throttle body's  dry sump 13.8 to one crazy connected to Saenz  five speed.

I quantified in the rain and my defroster did not work so I started almost last I could not see I only did one lap with multiple crashes and 8 lapse of caution car had a bad push in left turn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXuCPQgXRW0

Lime Rock 083.jpg

Edited by flybmw02
  • Like 5

It is tough to watch I have much better on video tape of tube car but not in the tube chassis car I am convinced Go Pro cameras dislike my car I had three on and in car and the all shut off in half of a lap with fully charged batteries it must be the flux capacitor radiation. 

...or his significant ability to build an M10 that puts out the powah!

John, I have had better luck with mid- level solid state camcorders with

significant image stabilization.  Pain in the butt to get started, but 

they seem to do better with race cars.

t

• Like 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Hi Toby, I have a new little  Sony camcorder I can't wait to use it, you and a few others said the same thing to me.

Hi Mike, My best time with new tires and no push 57.6 average was around 58.8 I was not at my best and the tune was a little off it was running a little weak. I was hitting 8900 at end of strait I should hit 9300 it pushed on down hill. Unfortunately I lost engine at Pocono, dry sump pan screen cracked and a piece went into pump, oil light came on push the clutch in and motor was done at least it stayed together no boom and fire.  I have built a better one someday it will run.

BMW Dry sump 107.jpg

• Like 1

"My best time with new tires and no push 57.6 average was around 58.8 "

Yeah...not bad at all, that track gets awful narrow at anything under 60. The key being the downhill and having the onions to  keep your foot buried, eh?

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?