• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the uptick in 02 values affecting how much you drive your '02?

Mike Self

Yes  the Road Rage has chilled, trying my best to be a good steward of the Roundel image. I just will never ever forget that passenger in the brand new Maserati I ran out of the fast lane on the I-5, never thought anybody could do a 360 with a seatbelt on as he heard the  mighty m10 at full song. .....

Been busy building 3 cars for 5 years, I am so done building right now. Mind you these 3 were 500$ cars. My fear with the market tick is how could I ever recoup time and effort $ I've put into my hobby, obsession, now I've labeled it a business? To replace this effort and luck just wouldn't t be possible.

So Mike to answer your Q this has affected my use of the beasts. No more fun runs to San Francisco, the locals up here have no idea, the Sanctuary Citizens do. I am very mindful of security which affects road trips. You can't snow drive an insurance check.⛄

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way