• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 BMW 2002 Parting Out

mbausa2001

Ouuuu.... what a sweetheart!  Love the early cars - so simple and unadorned.
For the sake of fitting new floors, I really hope someone saves this one...
Still, if it must be crushed, then I would like to join the queue for the rear bumper!  Also, if the rim of the steering wheel is not too far gone - as in worn all smooth and shiny, and starting to disintegrate - then I might very well be interested in that too.  That is of course, if you could be bothered sending stuff to Europe??

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

I took a look at this car today thinking the same thing as many of you that it's too nice to part it out. But, after seeing it in person there is extensive surface rust/structural rust throughout the car.  It has all the typical rust ; rockers, frame, floors (open to the ground), shock towers, etc. The guy at the shop where its located mentioned it came out of eastern PA.  That alone should tell you all you need to know regarding the rust issues. 

Riviera color (with blue/Black interior , 

'72 Golf  2002 tii

'73 Polaris 2002 tii

'76 Polaris 2002