• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RECARO LSC orange Spectrum seats sale/trade??

Kingryan86

Price: $700

Description:

Hey, I just acquired these old school Recaros LSC, I think they are super cool but wont match my car. Was wondering if anyone would trade some black E21 recaros for them. 

The driver seats is torn on the ass area. Should I recover them or sell and try to buy some E21 seats? ideas?

recaro 2.jpg

Hi,

I love those seats.  I have some e21 recaros that need upholstery that I would trade plus some cash if you are interested.

I'm located just outside of Portland, Oregon.

Thanks,

Vince

(503)878-3466

3 minutes ago, ray_ said:

Yes they are for sale on eBay if someone wants them asap. But I'm trying to maybe make a deal with someone to trade for some e21 recaros. If I do decide to just outright sell them, I'll let them go cheaper to a member on here. I probably won't sell Until I have a set of e21 recaros lined up. 

42 minutes ago, e9er said:

Hi,

I love those seats.  I have some e21 recaros that need upholstery that I would trade plus some cash if you are interested.

Thanks,

Vince

(503)878-3466

I'd be interested in that deal. Could you text me some pictures? 509-216-8176

thanks

18 hours ago, Kingryan86 said:

Yes they are for sale on eBay if someone wants them asap. But I'm trying to maybe make a deal with someone to trade for some e21 recaros. If I do decide to just outright sell them, I'll let them go cheaper to a member on here. I probably won't sell Until I have a set of e21 recaros lined up. 

Sounds like a great selling technique

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 7:51 PM, e9er said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Vince

(503)878-3466

If you are looking to sell them, I would want to buy your e21 recaros