• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Swap & Show parts exchange thread

magnus

Had the thought today that I should post up a sort of "want to buy" thread in advance of the Brisbane Swap and Show. I'll be attending the show and these are some parts that I'm looking for to make my tii a little bit more complete. If you have any of these items lying around, let me know and I'll buy them off you in May!

Looking for:

• tii fuel tank (for '73)
  • non-speaker-cut Saddle Brown door cards
  • decklid for roundie
  • tail lamp wiring covers LH/RH
  • E21 Recaro driver seat
  • tii clock

Bringing to sell:

• <will take stock of inventory and update>

I'll update early next week once I've taken stock of what I have in the garage that I'll be bringing to sell. Feel free to post your wish list in this thread if you like.

Edited by magnus

1989 BMW M3

1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2017 Ford Focus RS

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, burndog said:

I like this idea, but could we create a comprehensive WTB / WTS inventory, so there is a single spot / thread to search?

Well that's kind of what I was trying to start... haha. I did manage to take stock of my inventory, though I haven't decided which bits I'm holding on to or selling. Here's a draft of the stuff definitely for sale:

• Italvolanti Indianapolis S wheel with hub - good condition

• Bmw MTech2 wheel, 02 spline - fair/good condition

• Tail lamp lenses - fair condition (modified?)

• US front corner turn indicator RH - fair condition (one crack)

• Sun visors - fair/poor condition

• Rear reflector - poor condition, cracked / faded coloring

• Side amber reflector - good condition with backing/seal

• Side amber reflector - poor condition with backing/seal (lens cracked)

• Shift lever 25111201562 - good condition

• Momo shift knob with set screw - fair condition

• License plate bracket - fair condition

• Hood insulation foams - nearly new condition

From my "wanted" list I did manage to source a tii tank, so that's off the shopping list.

1989 BMW M3

1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2017 Ford Focus RS

'02 Auto Trunk Opener with light “On Sale” at Brisbane

I am bringing a limited number of my lighted ’02 Auto Trunk Opener kits to Brisbane.  For those who reserve in advance, the price is $ 60 (cash) or $ 65 (Paypal)-

No need to pay in advance, Payment to be made at the show.  You can reserve by sending me a PM please.

My travel will be by plane, so the quantity that I can bring is limited. 

Depending on the number reserved, I may have a few more unreserved kits available at the show.  The price will be higher for those.

You can see a full description of the product in my ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292076923114?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Opener with light on.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

i have an unused Garret turbo and a couple turbo-type exhaust manifolds i'll include as a package deal for $400 if there is any interest i'll bring it to Brisbane.  i bought it at the 1st Brisbane show several years ago, but i'm not likely to use it.  my loss is your gain.  PM me if interested. 

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

On 4/4/2017 at 8:51 PM, calw said:

'02 Auto Trunk Opener with light “On Sale” at Brisbane

I am bringing a limited number of my lighted ’02 Auto Trunk Opener kits to Brisbane.  For those who reserve in advance, the price is $ 60 (cash) or $ 65 (Paypal)-

No need to pay in advance, Payment to be made at the show.  You can reserve by sending me a PM please.

My travel will be by plane, so the quantity that I can bring is limited. 

Depending on the number reserved, I may have a few more unreserved kits available at the show.  The price will be higher for those.

You can see a full description of the product in my ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292076923114?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Opener with light on.JPG

Man...I'm about to walk into that light...I need one.

Nice!

Light is seriously underrated.

If I get any interest from the group I can bring the following items for sale. Please PM me if interested...

Complete Rebuilt e12 head (Stock cam and rockers assembled) and deck matching cover plate

two vintage MOMO racing seats

Adjustable seat positioning mounting plates / hardware

Set of used 90mm forged and valve clearance pistons (unknown MFG or condition)

Valve cover

Hello everyone. My wife and I had a great time at our first Brisbane meet. It's so great to see and mingle with so many  02'. 3.0,  and the other little BMW....enthusiasts. By the way, i think the little ones stole the show. Those owners have done a great job on those ....I would love to drive one.

I had my red 02' parked all the way to the end. My was the one that was 'hit' in the front. It happened just before the show.

For me was also very excited  to joint the caravan from Northern Ca. About 12 cars. I missed then by 5 mins at the meet point, but caught up with them 10 miles from the show.  

I was able to get some parts for my car, both new and used. Also made some good local and long distance contacts. 

I'll have my 02' ready for next year's event.

Best regards to all.

Daniel and Betty

Red 73'. 

On 4/26/2017 at 4:30 PM, jerry said:

i have an unused Garret turbo and a couple turbo-type exhaust manifolds i'll include as a package deal for $400 if there is any interest i'll bring it to Brisbane.  i bought it at the 1st Brisbane show several years ago, but i'm not likely to use it.  my loss is your gain.  PM me if interested. 

Jerry, can you PM me pics, details and prices?

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors