• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW werkfoto of NK2000

HBChris

• 2 weeks later...

Both are hugely cool - the first of course because it's a tii, and the second because these were the first press photos BMW did of the 2000.  That of course makes it a '66 car, and that in turn means the car has the unique-to-66 centrally placed " 2  -  0  -  0  -  0 " badge on the rear bootlid.  Very cool...  B)

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

• 2 weeks later...

Anders I think that this is a later than 66 car, as it has the rectangular tail lights, and headlights. The first 2000, and 2000 TI models had round headlights and the vertical 1800 style tail lights. I do, however, agree that it is very cool.  Best regards, Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum

On 2/25/2017 at 7:24 PM, tisalover said:

Anders I think that this is a later than 66 car, as it has the rectangular tail lights, and headlights. The first 2000, and 2000 TI models had round headlights and the vertical 1800 style tail lights. I do, however, agree that it is very cool.  Best regards, Peter

I've never seen a 2000 with the earlier body style and believed it was only the 2000ti that got the older front and rear styling?

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg