• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE 11/11/16 123 Ignition Group Buy WITH A SLIGHT TWIST!!

Captain Manly

1 hour ago, GoGo Garnet said:

I was looking at the web site. Really like the Bremi 8070 cap. Does any one know if this works with our new distributors?

Is that the angled one? Yes, you can get it with the right angle cap if you want. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered both a bluetooth distributor and a fresh coil. Went back order for a short time, finally shipped, and I got it six days later in NorCal. Took some thinking to install, and I use an iPad setting on the dash above the shifter. The only car gauges I have that work are the temperature and fuel level. Did not have to program the curve. They popped onto the tablet from somewhere and were accurate for my 1975 automatic.

More, testing tomorrow, but am thinking it is the best thing that could have happened to my 02.

Thanks for all the info and effort to make these available!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk