• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bruce--DENVER TII--- THEIF,CRIMINAL,CO MAN!!!!!

strictlyvanagon

I had a bad experience buying from him. he did eventually send me a package but it wasn't everything I had paid for which sucked so I would always tell everyone how bad my experience was. then one day about a year later he messaged me and asked what the problem was and how he could fix it. I told him he could send me the rest of everything I paid for and he sent me everything else. I thought that was cool. he did make it right but I'm still going to avoid buying from him. I'm glad it is working out for so many people though. 

Kidroundie,  Have you ever noticed evil boy does not contest any of the negative comments/feedback that are posted here on this site? Give this some thought! If he or anyone else on this site believed they were trashed unfairly they would scream bloody murder. Evil boy does not respond because if he did this his negative press traffic would increase even more and his sales would taper off more than they already have. When you grow up you will likely understand this concept.

1 hour ago, strictlyvanagon said:

Kidroundie,  Have you ever noticed evil boy does not contest any of the negative comments/feedback that are posted here on this site? Give this some thought! If he or anyone else on this site believed they were trashed unfairly they would scream bloody murder. Evil boy does not respond because if he did this his negative press traffic would increase even more and his sales would taper off more than they already have. When you grow up you will likely understand this concept.

How about you just leave the damn man alone. How about you go do your business and let him do his. He doesn't chime in because he is acting like a mature adult. I'm a college freshman and I left child like behavior in junior high. Leave people alone that you don't do business and just do your own thing. 

1 hour ago, Kidroundie said:

How about you just leave the damn man alone. How about you go do your business and let him do his. He doesn't chime in because he is acting like a mature adult. I'm a college freshman and I left child like behavior in junior high. Leave people alone that you don't do business and just do your own thing. 

So its ok to rip off people as a way of doing business now?  You got a lot of learning to do kid.  Don't be late to your classes.

I mean, most serial killers don't kill everyone that they encounter in their daily lives.  They also have normal pleasant interactions with people as well, so we should leave them alone.   

• Like 1

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

20 hours ago, tomphot said:

Interesting that his defenders have very low post counts.  Hmm

I noticed that too........guess it could be just coincidence.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

On 8/11/2016 at 3:45 AM, Kidroundie said:

This is complete crap I've bought more than 10 things from Bryce, I send him my money and he ships the product with 3 days depending on his very busy schedule. If you don't have any thing good to say then shut up and keep your bullshit to yourself. How many things have you bought from him? 

The only CRAP I'm seeing is coming from you and a bunch of other newbs.

Give him a bit of time, he WILL burn you.

I bought a head that was "perfect", it arrived with a perfectly rusted cam, I canceled a 3k+ order for tii parts because he said they would ship in 2 weeks, then 1 week, then in 3 days, then tomorrow, then tomorrow for sure .... the lies never ended.

Edited by ArdenK_02

On August 12, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Kidroundie said:

Two things

1. I've never done business with this guy but I know well enough that the long game of shady business practices is much more lucrative than the short game. Crooks are opportunistic Mr. College freshman, and I would tread lightly insulting respected contributors of the forum.

2. In my experience this forum has the best group of people to do business with. The one time something terrible happened I was able to get all my money back from the effort others put into tracking down the thief. The aforementioned seller here seems to be the most notorious bad apple. IMO idk why it's allowed, there should really be checks and procedures in place to ban a seller. Alas, The people posting on here DID NOT get their money back and have a place to warn others. You can play sidekick all you want, but don't shout over others and I hope that your dealings with this seller continue to be satisfactory.

Edited by LikeStig

17 hours ago, LikeStig said:

Two things

1. I've never done business with this guy but I know well enough that the long game of shady business practices is much more lucrative than the short game. Crooks are opportunistic Mr. College freshman, and I would tread lightly insulting respected contributors of the forum.

2. In my experience this forum has the best group of people to do business with. The one time something terrible happened I was able to get all my money back from the effort others put into tracking down the thief. The aforementioned seller here seems to be the most notorious bad apple. IMO idk why it's allowed, there should really be checks and procedures in place to ban a seller. Alas, The people posting on here DID NOT get their money back and have a place to warn others. You can play sidekick all you want, but don't shout over others and I hope that your dealings with this seller continue to be satisfactory.

I'm not insulting anyone, and it's pretty sad if they feel that way being that a lot of the people that are chiming in on this are adults probably between 40 to 65 years old. Hey man all I'm doing is defending someone that shouldn't be slandered and tormented by people that haven't done business with him. 

20 hours ago, ArdenK_02 said:

The only CRAP I'm seeing is coming from you and a bunch of other newbs.

Give him a bit of time, he WILL burn you.

I bought a head that was "perfect", it arrived with a perfectly rusted cam, I canceled a 3k+ order for tii parts because he said they would ship in 2 weeks, then 1 week, then in 3 days, then tomorrow, then tomorrow for sure .... the lies never ended.

mmmmokay lol