• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blunttech Specials- Bumpers, conversions, kits oh my!

DealinDave

18 hours ago, Bigjr said:

Could I have a price on a pair of front control arms postage to U.K. Thanks John

IMG_2273.JPG

Unfortunately control arms have been on back order for a couple of months now. We have a ton on order, but BMW is not currently giving us an ETA for shipping. Last we checked they had around 400 on order so there is definitely a demand for them. I suspect BMW will do another production run within the near future. I can notify you as soon as they start shipping though. 

If anyone would like to be notified when the control arms return, just shoot an email to sales@blunttech.com saying you want to get added to our notification list for when they return. 

www.blunttech.com

DealinDave@blunttech.com

Can you guys order windshields, in addition to gaskets and lockstrips? I need a clear one (+ gasket/lockstrip/cup) for my '73.

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

Subscribed.

I need for my 1973 BMW 2002 Vin #: 2591168

1. two hood opening stops (picture attached) to keep my hood from over extending past designed open angle and crashing forward. Both of mine are broken.

2. Passenger side rear quarter flip out window complete chrome latch assembly.

3. Right side trapezoidal side view mirror assembly.

4. Emergency 6 pin Hazard switch.

5. Manual shift boot.

Appreciate if you would let me know if you can provide and what the cost of each would be,  if available.

Thanks, Gregg

Pensacola 2016 046.JPG

Dave -

I need another piece of belt line trim for my 72 and all the corresponding mounting pieces.  On the passenger side, I would like the piece right behind the door.  Not the trunk. 

Stuart   

Edited by Stuart

Dave - 

Im looking for sway bars for a 1974 2002 Tii. Im really after the Ireland Engineering set ( http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/2002-suspension-steering/02sbset.html ) and have seen them available on another site outside of IE's (Rogers Tii). So I thought I would see if you guys can get them and if so pricing. IE has been out of stock for awhile now.

Thanks,

Jeremy

• 4 weeks later...