• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Software update is coming March 26-27

steve k.

• Administrators

we are back, but things are not completed yet

As you can see the site is back and looks a bit different. The upgrade took a lot longer then expected and is actually still going. There are few things that are runnign int he back ground that are updating indexes and i am still making changes and will be doing that for at least next couple weeks.  Please be patient. 

Thank you,

Steve K.3148932718_54dc7ba13f_o.jpg

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Thanks Steve. It looks great !. IMO, It would be nice to keep left and right hand of viewing screen clear from advertising stuff and limiting them to top and/or bottom of screen.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

Farshid

76 2002 Sienabraun

2015 BMW F10

Thanks Steve for all your work to keep this forum up and running for us. 

I like the new mobile site so far. Haven't looked on a desktop yet. 

Brent

1974 2002 - Megasquirt and turbo

2018 BMW M2/ 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel

Steve,

AWESOME!!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

It IS appreciated!

Best regards,

-Bob

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

Holy Crap, Batman!!! I did not catch the notice of the site going offline(don't know how I missed it, I am on here almost everyday!:)) and had an "oh no" moment when I tried to log on.

My kids even noticed over the weekend, asking "Papi(italian), why aren't you looking at your car site?" Ha, ha, ha... Actually spent more time with them!... Naa, just kidding.

Steve, I want to tell you how much I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this website. The ease of use, the volume of information and especially the entertaining "members", make this site

such a great place! I hope to meet you at one of the future gatherings in SoCal to thank you personally.... and buy you a beer... or TWO.:D

Kind Regards,

Philip

P.S. the link to the donation section listed above does not work. I found it easily enough after clicking on the FAQ banner and clicking on the store banner. I tried to donate, but it did not go to a page for putting in my CC info or paypal. 

Life is short, enjoy the ride!
L'Ultimo Ciclista, 200Km race, Nove Colli 2012

1976 Mint Grun

Philip