• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Italian Turn Signals

bluebmw

A very rare opportunity to buy a new-in-box pair of Italian turn signals for your BMW 2002. Imported from Italy, these are no longer available and are incredibly difficult to find, especially in new condition, not to mention with the original boxes. They are perfect minus the one very small scratch highlighted in the photos. The signals are both marked with a 1975 manufacture date, so they are the real deal. 

SOLD

More photos here.

post-38884-0-08781700-1432065063_thumb.j

post-38884-0-03367600-1432065138_thumb.j

post-38884-0-53114500-1432065148_thumb.j

Edited by BMWnKTM

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Not the last NOS set. I've got a pair somewhere on the shelf in the garage, still in their wrappers. At these prices, maybe it's time to dig them out!

'73 Tii - Malaga 2763751

'72 Tii - Turkis 2762380 - sold

'74 Turbo - silver 4290633 - sold

'76 Jade Green - sold

'74 Tii - Siennabraun 2781572 - sold

'76 Verona - bought new - sold

I would take the money and then get a run of them going... keep the train rolling!

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

Was there a different part number with these rather then the standard "euro" orange sets?

I just checked the NOS Italian signals and my NOS Euro signals (not for sale, they're on my car). Looks like all of the markings/stampings/part numbers are identical.

They say:

K22704

231201L

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

I bought a pair of NOS Italian turn signal lenses from a vendor at an automotive fleamarket in Ludwigshafen Germany http://www.veterama.de/en/home  in 2004 for 100 Euros. At the same time, I bought a pair of used regular Euro turn signal lenses in very good condition. I kept both sets of turn signals in storage until my tii restoration was complete. Fast forward to 2010, put the Italian turn signal lenses on the Sahara tii and it didn't look right, Put the regular Euro signals on and it looked great.  IMHO, Italian turn signals look best on a dark colored 02, regular Euro lenses look much better on a light colored 02. I sold the Italian lenses in 2010 for $300 to Le Tran who still has them (and he's not selling them). You may have a hard time finding them here in the U.S. but you can find them with out too much effort in Europe. At the prices they are going for, maybe I should have kept them longer but at least I know they went to a good home. Prices for rare 02 parts are getting stupid crazy. Maybe I should have kept my Golde sunroof deflector for a few more years....

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner