• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedometer options UPDATE #1

pklym

I just installed my SpeedHut Gauge this week, I deleted the wood trim from my '75 gauge—I do like the look of the textured plastic—but there's a little bit of a gap around the unit that the wood panel or OEM plastic bezels typically hide. 

SpeedHut were great a great help and even sent me the live file for the artwork to edit myself.

C0F2733C-FB71-4B26-B5D6-D5E683BEAEDD.JPG

IMG_8570.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ohgodno said:

I just installed my SpeedHut Gauge this week, I deleted the wood trim from my '75 gauge—I do like the look of the textured plastic—but there's a little bit of a gap around the unit that the wood panel or OEM plastic bezels typically hide. 

SpeedHut were great a great help and even sent me the live file for the artwork to edit myself.

C0F2733C-FB71-4B26-B5D6-D5E683BEAEDD.JPG

IMG_8570.jpg

What is struggleworks? Your own custom shop??

Also if you don't mind, what was the price? And how long did it take from first ordering to receiving the guage?

22 minutes ago, 2002iii said:

What is struggleworks? Your own custom shop??

Also if you don't mind, what was the price? And how long did it take from first ordering to receiving the guage?

My own custom shop?? Kind-of, sort-of, not really, almost, nebulous really… just my friend and I building stuff in his carport. Maybe someday it'll be an official thing. But I think of it as commemorating the time an effort we spend building stuff.

It took a couple weeks, I went a few rounds with the design before asking for the file to get the tweaks just right to match the OEM gauges - grand total was $352. 

Edited by ohgodno
typoz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1