• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Find 02 For Father's Day

mcaden

Happy Father's Day to all! My family gave me this 1:43 scale "barn find" (sans barn) '02 scene for Father's Day. I am imagine several folks here have come across scenes like this one.

All the best.

-Marc

369287253a20c3000110000e1c516441_zpse4d6

6ac03e33ac4a303410810a9680ac38b6_zps1243

aee121dd937f0c7d892eb66e59e0b88a_zps9085

Edited by mcaden

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

where did the get that? pretty unique!

There is a local guy in Rockville, MD who makes these little dioramas.  He can do a single car in a plastic case or a junkyard scene.  He is very reasonably priced and he is a real gear head.  He makes them mostly because he enjoys the process.  

However, you will need to supply your own 02.  If anyone wants his info let me know and I can dig it up.  He attends a lot of local shows and also goes to Carlisle every year.  

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

post-34255-0-37574200-1402858486_thumb.j

Looks like Marshall's trailer at the track after a tough day of racing!!! Is that oil  all over the red o2? Classic Marc. The Navy weighs heavy today as I think of my pops doing battle in the South Pacific as the South Dakota  destroyer defended our liberties. Good day to be free and own a 2002. Thanks to all the fathers who served.

dlm ny country

Edited by dlmrun2002

attachicon.gifUSSsouthDAk.jpg

Looks like Marshall's trailer at the track after a tough day of racing!!! Is that oil  all over the red o2? Classic Marc. The Navy weighs heavy today as I think of my pops doing battle in the South Pacific as the South Dakota  destroyer defended our liberties. Good day to be free and own a 2002. Thanks to all the fathers who served.

dlm ny country

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: hey!  my trailer resembles that remark!

BZ for your Pops!   (I won't reveal that you called his BATTLESHIP a mere destroyer.... ;) )

2xM3