• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wide-Band.com Apsx-D1 Kit Group Buy

I think we can do another group buy since couple of more people asked about it. Let's call this one "July 4th"!. End of July 6th the Sunday is the deadline.

D'oh! I just ordered mine straight from your website on Wednesday.

Oh well, looking forward to getting it installed and it's a good deal either way.

D'oh! I just ordered mine straight from your website on Wednesday.

Oh well, looking forward to getting it installed and it's a good deal either way.

Beach_Bum - Sorry to hear that! Bad timing. 

APSX WIDEBAND at www.wide-band.com

D1 and D2 Wideband Controller - G1 Air Fuel Ratio AFR LED Display

gPLUS g-meter and 0-60 timer

Follow us at YouTube, Facebook, Twitter as APSXWIDEBAND

Jason, talk to Patrick at Midnight Motorsport in Seattle. His car is running nitrous. I think there is a thread on it here somewhere too.

I have searched a lot looking for nitrous set ups in BMWs, both 2002s, e30s ect. and I havn't really found a lot. Any more info about this car?

I'll start a "nitrous" thread after I get everything hooked up and sorted, but that probably won't be for another month or two

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

I have searched a lot looking for nitrous set ups in BMWs, both 2002s, e30s ect. and I havn't really found a lot. Any more info about this car?

I'll start a "nitrous" thread after I get everything hooked up and sorted, but that probably won't be for another month or two

Thread is here.

Video is here.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

I just ordered one on the group buy. Lots to learn, but this seems like a good thing for Webers or if I lose my mind and try the M42 or M44 swap.

Anything recommended for installing a bung on the Ireland downpipe?

GregJ

• 1 month later...