• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M20 Motor Mounts

Worm2002

Local guy has made motor mounts for the M20.  Super high quality build on CAD and water jet with precision bends.  Really good quality, welds are spot on and the geometry is perfect.  They are bare 1/4 inch steel so you will have to get the powder coated or painted.  Only02.com is the guy selling them, his name is Chris.  Chris@sincitybmw.com  Great guy.  I know i looked for ever for someone to make mounts and i finally talked him into making some.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very interested in getting my hands on a set of these elusive M20 engine mounts. Sent Chris an email and also and looking into other options. Sounds like this is something that's been beaten to death, excuse me, but i'm new to the E1O world. :)

clutchCTRL!

Move with a purpose.

1991 325iX 4dr/5spd I 2000 323i I 76 2002 - M20/G260 - in progress.

I'll be sure to read that! I'm doing as much research as I can and M20's are nothing new to me. E30's are my forte' (I've got a 91 iX, and 87 325e - 2.7i).

Any idea what he's charging for a set of these? Do I need a custom driveline or can I use everything out of my 87 325e. I literally just got the car yesterday. No head, and the block is trash.

clutchCTRL!

Move with a purpose.

1991 325iX 4dr/5spd I 2000 323i I 76 2002 - M20/G260 - in progress.

• 3 months later...

I have brought a pair of M20 engines mounts from Chris. Nice and easy. Paid 220 US$ + shipping. Paid using PayPal. The mounts feel solid and look like what AceAndrew have posted. I have not done a test fit at this point.

Edited by Thorbjorn

Well if anyone wants them, I will be posting up some less confusing instructions on how to make the ones I did...

The ones in the M20 swap guide are absolute garbage to follow

1974 2002 - M20/Getrag 260 swap underway

• 10 months later...

Hey Guys, I have Emailed only02 and Manimal on the FAQ for mounts..

Still waiting for a reply.

Any Idea what they are charging for a set? 

Thanks! 

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Hey Guys, I have Emailed only02 and Manimal on the FAQ for mounts..

Still waiting for a reply.

Any Idea what they are charging for a set? 

Manimal is charging $195 for both engine mounts and trans brace.  (see here: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/151650-m20-swap-motor-and-g260-transmission-mounts/).

As a side note, I ordered some from manimal, and it has taken a long time with minimal communication. His mounts have a great reputation, but if you need them in a hurry, it may not be your best option. 

'71 inka 'Ingrid'

• 3 months later...