OriginalOwner

this Sunday, March 3rd .... Beemers @ Basco !!

39 posts / 1479 viewsLast Reply

Quite a few people and some fantastic BMW's showed up on February 10th, we even had the world's only BMW Truck, the 2002t !!

Here's a few pictures of the gathering ......

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,381118/start,30/

Come on out this Sunday, March 3rd, 10:30am .....

Centro Basco

13432 S. Central Ave

Chino

Cheers,

Carl

Come On guys !!! its going to be a beautiful day and Great food!

We are coming & so is James providing we have the charging sorted out (which we will ) he is going to practice stick shift driving Sunday am ,so that will be 2 02's people don't know what they are missing !

We are coming & so is James providing we have the charging sorted out (which we will ) he is going to practice stick shift driving Sub am ,so that will be 2 02's people don't know what they are missing !

LOl Very cool! I havent decided what car to take yet...

We are coming & so is James providing we have the charging sorted out (which we will ) he is going to practice stick shift driving Sub am ,so that will be 2 02's people don't know what they are missing !

LOl Very cool! I havent decided what car to take yet...

bmw,the sprinter is to much like work truck

Is this meet going to be a reocurring event? if so, how often?

Hi Mahommad (Sp) 1st Sunday . it is not to be missed if you like to eat in a friendly atmosphere European family style.

Is this meet going to be a reocurring event? if so, how often?

Hi Mahommad (Sp) 1st Sunday . it is not to be missed if you like to eat in a friendly atmosphere European family style.

cool, my 02 is in the body shop going back to Original Polaris with all new weather stripping and seals, I got all the parts for the m42 swap lined up, just need to source out a set of wheels (probably some e30 basket weaves) so hopefully next month I'll be able to join you guys.