• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Alpina, Devil Exhaust, Zender, and more

rmatz00

To make a long story short, my long journey to restore a 76 looks to come to a sad end as I simply no longer have the time to finish and I have too much still to do. With that in mind, I am curious what few more unique items might be worth.

Besides the typical new brake, suspension, steering, trim, seals, etc. that I have sitting in their original packaging, I have a couple of odd items that I was hoping some of you might be able to tell me what they would be worth if I were to sell?

All of these except for the muffler I have had for over 15 years.

NOS Alpina push-on style wood shift knob

NOS Alpina "old style" rear badge

NOS Zender Fiberglass front spoiler. No mounting holes drilled

NOS Devil Muffler, center exit with dual flared tips (I love this piece)

NOS Left & Right front fenders (reproduction made by Cataphoretic)

Fixed Chamber plates with new strut bearings installed in each

And last, a custom made reproduction of the Dubois 73 Alpina A4 front spoiler with the round holes I had made a year or two ago.

Thank you all for your time.

why don't you do all of us a favor and just post your stuff up on ebay and then we'll all find out what your 'treasures' are worth?

only you know what you are willing to let them go for. if you are worried about underselling them, then put a reserve on them.

otherwise, your posting looks like an invitation, (hope) that we start a bidding effort here.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

why don't you do all of us a favor and just post your stuff up on ebay and then we'll all find out what your 'treasures' are worth?

only you know what you are willing to let them go for. if you are worried about underselling them, then put a reserve on them.

otherwise, your posting looks like an invitation, (hope) that we start a bidding effort here.

+1

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

My intent was to just inquire about what a couple of the more unique items might be worth if I wanted to part with them. So I will take the advice and begin putting items on Ebay starting next weekend and let the forum know as well.

Thanks and my intent was not to create confusion etc.