• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My christmas gift to someone here with a 2002a

Dtepe

Hi folks. Here is something I had for many years but never had an autostick but kept it in safe simply because it is so cool to have. Now I'm willing to give it to someone who owns a 2002a but only requirement I ask that you have had the automatic for atleast two years and you intend to keep it. Thats all. No cost, just send me your mailing address to

btownelectronics@gmail.com

Please post here 1st so there is no confusion who gets it.

Happy holidays.

post-20146-13667666908092_thumb.jpg

post-20146-13667666909618_thumb.jpg

post-20146-1366766691109_thumb.jpg

Steve, thanks and I thought so too. Specially for someone with that vin match will be awesome but next to impossible.

I have no idea where that automatic is. I never had it. This window sticker came with a complete set of owners manual that came in my 76 but the vin didn't match with my car nor my car was ever an automatic.

If it is still available, I'd love to have it (couldn't tell if Steve was accepting...)

1976 Taiga 2002a

email sent for address

Dave V. in NC

No, Dave, I wasn't accepting. Sorry for the confusion. i just think it's a nice gift -- as opposed to, for instance, selling it on eBay.

It looks to be for a car built in the first half of '70: RealOEM didn't find a match for me.

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

It looks to be for a car built in the first half of '70: RealOEM didn't find a match for me.

Regards,

Steve

2532125 was the first "model 71" maufactured Jan '72. So this one could also have been Jan '72, or maybe early Feb.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

These items are free of charge:

Constant air flow

Huh? Wonder what that meant exactly.

Otherwise known as "flow-through ventilation," the ductwork that extracts passenger compartment air at the rear glass and exhausts it at the trunk lid flanks. Since -- I believe -- sunroof models do not have this feature due to space limitations, do their window stickers still show "constant air flow" or was that line item deleted when a sunroof appeared as an option?

Steve

My `70 1602 has a sunroof, and still has those vents under the trunk lid? Not sure about anything else that goes with them, but I have the vents.

There's at least one string on FAQ that discusses this topic (of trunk vents) in depth.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,370481/highlight,trunk+vents/

Apparently some sunroof cars have the hose holes plugged, some do not.

Steve